Property Buying Process
Going under contract
- Notify your sales contact of your property selections
- Execute contracts
- Send your reservation deposit
- Start receiving bi-weekly email updates from the New Construction team within approximately two weeks of your executed contract.
- Access your owner portal with BuilderTrend. Here you can check on the progress of your property at any time.
- “Getting ready to close” email will be sent by the New Construction team.
- If you would like an independent inspection, now is the time to ask your sales contact to get this scheduled for you.
- If you have a lender, they’ll be included and will schedule your appraisal.
- Once the Certificate of Occupancy (CO) is issued, a closing date will be scheduled.
Your properties will be marketed for lease as soon as the construction team notifies the Property Management team that the property is far enough along in the build process and safe to show.
The rental rate will never be less than what your sales contact communicated to you prior to your purchase.
You’ll be introduced, if you haven’t been already, to our Business Development Specialist to finalize your Property Management on-boarding.
Once your property is occupied, your dedicated Property Management Support Specialist will be in touch with you.