Thank you for your interest in our New Construction Build-to-Rent product.
Please complete the form to be contacted by our property counselors regarding your interest.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of finishes can I expect in my new construction property?
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in all areas
- 3 ¼ Baseboards
- Satin Nickel Door Hardware
- Knock down textured ceiling painted white throughout
- Textured walls throughout
- Ventilated vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets and pantry
- PPG Paint
- Blinds on all windows (excluding sliding door)
- Attractive Elevations and Exteriors
- White Low-E Windows with Screens on Operable Windows
- Fiberglass Front Entry Door
- Mojo Lock Keyless Smart Access (Investment Properties)
- Raised Panel Garage Door with Operator (per plan)
- Professional Landscape Package
Hose Bibb (per plan)
- 25 Year Asphalt Shingles
- Vinyl Soffits
- Cementitious finish OR cement composite siding
- Soft Close Cabinets with 30" Uppers
- 3cm Granite Countertops
- Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Faucet
- Stainless Steel Freestanding Electric Range, Range Hood, Dishwasher and Refrigerator
- Cabinets with 3cm Granite Countertops
- White Undermount Sinks
- Full Width Vanity Mirrors
- Two Handle 4" Spread Lavatory Faucets
- Prewired for Ceiling Fans (per plan)
- LED Flush mount Lighting Throughout
- Weatherproof outlets Per Plan
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Smoke Detectors (per plan)
- Electric Receptacle and Venting for Dryer
- 14 SEER Electric Heating and Cooling System
- Programmable Thermostat
- Insulated Low E Window Glass
- Florida Friendly Landscape Package
- Weatherstripping at all Exterior Doors
- All Homes Engineered to Current Florida Building Code
- All Homes enrolled in the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
I am an out of state buyer, do I have to attend closing in person?
No, our in-house closing manager will alert you approximately 60 days prior to closing to start setting everything up and our title company, Anchor Title, will work with you to set up a mobile notary to meet at the time and location of your choice for the signing of all closing documents.
Will I be updated on the build progress?
Yes! We utilize an in-house process where you will have your own access to your documents, weekly update pictures, permit, and all other items related to your property.
What are the typical closing costs?
For a cash closing, the costs are typically around 1.25% of the purchase price. If you will be financing your purchase, there will be additional fees and costs from your lender making your closing costs around 3% of your purchase price.
Where do you build?
We currently build all over the State of Florida, in a mixture of new subdivisions and in-fill lots in existing communities.